UPMC Italy is issuing a call for applications for the following fixed-term position: 1 Project Management Specialist (Ref. APM/23 TD)
UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) is a world-renowned healthcare and research enterprise headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care.
With facilities in Campania, Lazio, Sicily, UPMC Italy, the Italian division of UPMC, is a leader in patient care, biomedical research, telemedicine, IT development and consulting services in areas related to medicine and research.
UPMC Italy is a dynamic and multicultural working environment integrated with dignity and respect. UPMC Italy provides opportunities for personal development, oriented towards continuous improvement and outstanding patient care.
The Project Management Specialist guarantees the correct execution, monitoring, and reporting of the management, administrative, and economic-financial aspects of the company’s projects, however financed, also in order to allow for the optimal management of the budget dedicated to research lines, in accordance with the established objectives. He/she also participates in designing complex and competitive projects with the Grants staff.
The ideal candidate possesses the following requisites:
- Master’s degree in law, economy, or management.
- Experience of at least two years in the administrative management of financed projects.
- Experience of at least one year in complex international/EU/national/regional project management and design (e.g., grant writing, project coordinator, administrative manager, project manager, etc.).
- Documented experience in management and reporting of complex projects, such as POR, PON, MISE, or EU Framework Programmes.
- Knowledge of the main information/research sources and tools on international, EU, national, and regional funding opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of EU, national, and regional institutional structures.
- Postgraduate training in areas related to this position.
- Experience in a clinical-hospital setting.
Other requisites: English proficiency, knowledge of the main computer applications, confidentiality, problem-solving, stress management, emergency management, and good communication and organizational skills are also instrumental to the role.
UPMC Italy reserves the right of discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law in assessing applicants and the eligibility of their applications.
Only applicants not excluded under the provisions articulated in Legislative decree 165/2001, art. 53, para. 16-ter, and subsequent modifications and amendments can participate in this selection (General Rules Governing the Work of Public Administrations).
After reading the privacy statement and, if necessary, authorizing the processing of their personal data (EU Regulation UE 2016/679), applicants of both sexes (Law 903/77) are requested to fill out the on-line application form available at http://selezioni.upmcitaly.it/?lang=en.
All communications from UPMC Italy will be emailed to the address stated by the candidates upon submitting the application.
UPMC Italy declines any responsibility for non-delivery of communications due incorrect e-mail addresses provided by applicants upon submitting their application.
The deadline to submit applications is January, 20 2023.
Only applications submitted on-line (http://selezioni.upmcitaly.it/?lang=en) with an attached CV will be taken into consideration.