II Quality International Symposium: Lean Six Sigma approach to improve efficiency and quality of care
Doctors and health care professionals including those in a coordinating or managing position are invited to join ISMETT and UPMC on October 30th, 2019 to learn about Lean Six Sigma methodology within the health care industry. CME credits will be available.
Some of the discussion topics will include:
- Use of Lean six sigma in healthcare to improve quality of care and patient satisfaction
- Implementation of Lean Programs: ingredients for success
- E-ciency of processes in healthcare organizations
Hosted by Assemblea Regionale Siciliana and Fondazione Federico II
Angelo Luca Chief Executive Ofiicer – IRCCS ISMETT
Barbara Ragonese Director of Quality and Patient Safety – IRCCS ISMETT – UPMC Italy
Palazzo dei Normanni – Sala Mattarella – Piazza Indipendenza, 1 – 90129 Palermo (Italy)
The offcial language of the meeting will be English. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
C.M.E. CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
ISMETT (provider 505) has included the meeting in the educational plan 2019. The Symposium will be suited for Physicians and Nurses.
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN C.M.E. CREDITS, PARTICIPANTS MUSTAttend the 90% of the meeting
- Fill-in the C.M.E. evaluation questionnaire (credits will be granted to those who will answer 75% correctly)
- Belong to the accredited medical profession and specializations related to this symposium
- Submit the required documentation, sign in and sign out at the registration desk at the beginning/end of the symposium
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificate of attendance will be issued at the registration desk at the end of the meeting
The Meeting is free to attend. On-line registration is mandatory and possible until October 25th 2019 or until the predetermined limit is reached. Please confirm your participation to the Organizing Secretariat by registering online at
Symposium Save the Date