Are you looking to advance your nursing career by taking your talents abroad? Expand your nursing skills and immerse yourself in a new culture at UPMC – a world-renowned health care leader and the largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania. UPMC is seeking registered nurses (RNs) to work directly in our hospitals, where you’ll live and work in the United States as a Professional Staff Nurse in a variety of inpatient settings. With generous sign-on bonuses, housing assistance for you and eligible family members, and support with sponsorship and payment for the permanent residency process, UPMC is here to help you get where you want to be.
- Sign-on bonuses up to $15,000 for RNs with at least one year of experience
- Live and work in the U.S. while working directly for our hospitals with long-term work opportunities
- Dedicated support throughout your relocation and employment process to the U.S., including obtaining any necessarycertifications and immigration documents
- Financial assistance for covered costs including up to one month of temporary housing, immigration costs, etc.
- Sponsorship and payment for the U.S. permanent residency process for you and your eligible family members
- Work hand-in-hand with a skilled team of providers while you gain experience in nationally recognized facilities
- Gain highly desirable skills while getting exposure to various specialties and state-of-the-art equipment
- Join a team of over 92,000 employees driving quality care across 40 hospitals and over 800 doctors’ offices throughoutPennsylvania, New York, and Western Maryland
Position Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Demonstrated competence in professional nursing, with an understanding of culturally appropriate care
- Minimum of six months of RN experience; BSN preferred
- Must demonstrate written and oral/verbal fluency in English
- Prior to relocating, the candidate must pass the NCLEX Exam, CES Professional Certification, and VisaScreen, possessan active Pennsylvania RN license, and be eligible for permanent U.S. residence
- Other requirements may apply, and support and resources will be provided to best assist candidates through theserequirementsSubmit Your Interest Visit https://careers.upmc.com/jobs/10128234-professional-staff-nurse to complete an application and get connected with a UPMC recruiter! To learn more about UPMC, a world-renowned health care leader headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, visit UPMC.com
By submitting an [employment application] form, you are permitting us to contact you via or phone or email, in order to provide a response to your inquiry or feedback. For further information about how UPMC processes your personal data, please visit https://upmc.ie/about/privacy-notice. Please be aware that all of our positions are processed by our Corporate Team in the US, and submissions will be made directly through our US website.